As with all of our work, we strive for excellence when it comes to the physical installation of projects. As part of our process, a Project Manager is assigned to every project to ensure the highest possible quality and timeliness of the installation portion of the project.
It is the Project Manager’s responsibility to ensure:
• Personnel and equipment are available and on-site when required.
• Correct revision “for construction” drawings are available on site.
• Scheduled time frames incorporate all other trades.
• Services set out are confirmed correct prior to installation.
• Fittings and fixtures are available and have been delivered.
• Contingency plans are implemented if any unforeseen delays occur.
• All documentation is available upon completion of the project.